The Maverick Remote Smoker Thermometer is a necessary cooking tool if you like to smoke your own sausages, salmon or ham. Smoking meat and fish properly takes hours and sometimes days – and who has the time to monitor food for so long? The RediChek Remote Smoker Thermometer gives you the freedom to leave food unattended without worrying that it will burn or overcook.
This handy thermometer monitors the air and food temperature inside your smoker, and lets you keep track of what's going on from up to 100 feet away. Simply program the desired temperature, and the Smoker Thermometer will alert you if the temperature inside the chamber falls outside of the programmed range. You can also monitor oven or grill cooking with the RediChek thermometer.
Please note: Maverick products are shipped directly from our supplier, therefore gift wrap is not available for this item. We cannot ship this item to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, or to any address outside the 48 contiguous states.
- Monitor internal temperature of smoked meats from 100 feet away
- Wireless receiver with LCD beeps and flashes when smoked meat temperature goes outside programmed temperature range
- Monitor smoking chamber temperature. li>
- Timer counts up once programmed time has passed to show elapsed time
- LCD back light for use at night
- Receiver has belt clip and built-in stand
- Transmitter has removable wire stand / hanger
- AAA batteries included
Manufacturer: Maverick Industries
Material: High-impact plastic
Length: 4 inches
Width: 2 1/2 inches
Depth: 1 inches
Surface Area: 1
Special Features: Four AAA batteries included
Cleaning / Care: Wipe clean after use
Warranty: 90 day limited